Job Description „Service Engineer“
centrotherm has been developing and realizing innovative thermal solutions for over 50 years. As a
leading and globally operating technology group, we offer production solutions for the photovoltaic, semiconductor and microelectronic industries.
Company: Clean Tech, Inc.
Location: Albuquerque, NM
• Responsible for troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance actions, installation and testing of centrotherm equipment at customer plant locations
• Work on electrical systems, PLC/PC controls, servo drives and mechanical systems
• Recommend technical solutions by examining customer machines; clarifying requirements with customer representatives
• Provide phone support to customer technicians in order to facilitate the resolution of hardware/software issues
• Increase sale opportunities by identifying untapped customer needs, product enhancements, and industry developments
• Maximize customer satisfaction by working closely with customer contacts
• Represent Clean Tech, Inc. in a professional manner and provide effective and professional communication to customers
• Training of customer operators and maintenance staff
• Flexibility in travel for on-site servicing and installations; travel will be mainly within North America, occasional travels to the head office in Germany will be necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
• Background in Mechatronics, Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in servicing or manufacturing of photovoltaic, semiconductor and microelectronic machinery
• Working knowledge of servo drives, PLC/PC control systems and robotic systems is desirable
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work independently, while still acting as a team-player
• Ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Flexibility – able to quickly adapt to new situations – and creativity – able to think “outside the box”
• Able and willing to travel to other customer sites in the US for initial trainings, new machine installations, upgrades and corrective and preventative maintenance
• Must have a valid work permit & Driver’s License
Clean Tech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
Email your resume to:
centrotherm USA, Inc.