NobleTek is an Ohio Corporation supporting Aerospace companies with engineering services focused on NC Programming, Composite Manufacturing and 3D Design. NobleTek offers its customers the ability to leverage a highly talented professional group of full-time engineers, NC programmers and designers with experience in a broad variety of industries.
Position Title: CNC Programmer
Location: Clearfield, Utah
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 Paid Holidays, 3 weeks PTO , Profit Sharing, 401(k) Plan, $1,000 Referral Bonus, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, FSA and Disability Insurance
- Become part of a growing organization with minimal turnover and family first environment. Professional growth and team leadership training opportunities. Training provided on world class CAD/CAM software and industry leading technology.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for working from 3D models or blueprints to create and troubleshoot machine programs for 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining centers. The CNC Programmer must have solid machining knowledge, understand machine setup and work holding principles, and be able to interpret manufacturing drawings and specifications. The candidate will be working with Process Engineers, Tool Designers, Operations and Quality personnel to establish world class CNC manufacturing operations for Aerospace customers.
- Experience in one or more CAD/CAM packages is required
- Minimum of 2 years of CNC programming experience is required
- Experience with CNC machining is preferred
- Experience with CATIA V5, NX or MasterCam is a plus
- Experience with Vericut simulation software is a plus
- Experience with Mechanical Design/Drafting experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must have the ability to learn a new CAD/CAM software as needed
- Working knowledge with the ability to understand system programming language
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications for manufacturing requirements.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude, good reasoning and problem solving skills
- Proficient PC skills and be able to learn new software applications
- Knowledge of Data Management and Configuration Management principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to function with minimum supervision
- Make decisions concerning personal time management and task prioritization to deliver quality service, on time and under budget
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in Technical, Manufacturing, or Engineering studies; or,
Journeyman Certification or equivalent 4 years Programming and machining experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment and involves the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate on telephone and handle all calls in a professional and personable manner.
- Vision must be good enough to read keyboards, computer screen, reference books, reports and other written documents
- Ability to drive own or rental vehicle
- Non-smoking environment
Our organization has a responsibility to comply with all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”, 22 CFR 120-130). As such, this position may have access to ITAR controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
Please visit our website at www.nobletek.com for more information!
NobleTek is an Equal Employment Opportunity