The Parcel Team is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. We are seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Contracted Delivery Associate / Driver positions! We deliver packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day.
No experience needed, and the roster for these great jobs is filling up fast!
This is a physically active job, not a sedentary job.
Apply today - there is an online application form that you can fill out from any computer or mobile device at this page: https://theparcelteam.com/employment.
Once you have submitted the application, if selected, we will schedule your in-person interview @ the Amazon Fulfillment Center in Holyoke. We're making on the spot job offers! (All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
- Our Delivery Associates/Drivers drive a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community.
- You can plan on working about 5 days a week.
- You can plan on a typical working day being 8 hours, but if you finish early in any given day (without sacrificing safety and accuracy), you still get paid for 8 hours.
- Our drivers follow strict safety standards on and off the road.
- You'll interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
- You'll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process.
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee benefits including health insurance and retirement account (after 30 days probation).
- Community interaction
- Every day is fun and different
Delivery Associates / Drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 21+ years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must consent to and pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers