Performs semi-skilled work in grounds maintenance and repair of equipment associated with the upkeep of the grounds. Performs semi-skilled trades work in the construction, maintenance and repair of a variety of equipment and/or facilities involving a number of trades.
*Shift varies to accommodate 24/7 operations. Rotates, weekends & nights may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Basic use of grounds and hand tools.
2. Ability to follow oral and written instruction.
3. Ability to prioritize tasks and act accordingly.
4. Good communication skills and a good working relationship with team members.
Computers and Technology
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
1. High School graduation or GED preferred.
1. Three years’ general labor experience.
Main Campus - Pavilion J
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.