To provide outstanding customer service, maintain productivity and assist in developing sales. Work as a team and follow the direction of the managers and/or supervisors to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
- Follow proper age verification process (training provided).
- Provide amazing service to customers and assist as needed.
- Stock, build displays and perform porter duties as required.
- Develop knowledge of product to better assist customers.
- Follow Employee Handbook, safety precautions and injury prevention.
- Perform cash register duties (as needed) and neatly maintain the check-out, shopping cart and box storage areas.
- Follow shipping and receiving duties (as needed).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays imperative to this industry.
- Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Effectively communicate with customers, fellow employees and Store Management.
- Ability to pass and maintain current certification of any alcohol training course.
- Able to follow directions and complete work assignments.
- Walk up and down stairs and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Work in cold areas.
- Work hours as scheduled.
- Consistent and regular attendance.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00- $15.00 per hour