Corrugator Team Member/Shipping Team Member
- Cross-trains on various machines to produce corrugated paperboard material.
- Performs quality checks for areas of responsibility
- Maintains machinery and performs preventive maintenance on equipment
- Standard shift hours are Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m./ 10: p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Overtime may be required
- Starting pay is $18.00 per hour
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and background check
- Ability to follow company policies including, but not limited to: Safety, Quality, and OSHA
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day with or without accommodation
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to read equipment gauges, thermometers, and touch screen monitors