Part-Time Inventory Associate
Zone Starting wage - $13.00
- Here at RGIS you count! Businesses rely on RGIS to ensure that inventory counts are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you help our customers better support their customers! Click here to watch a job preview of the Inventory Associate position.
- Why RGIS?
- $300 sign on bonus!! - must work 300 hours in first 3 months of employment
Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories!
On-the-job paid training and referral bonuses ($300 for 3 people referred)
Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
Safety first! RGIS is committed to providing associates safe work environments.
- RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Overtime & Additional Shifts Available
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Promotional Opportunities
- Eligible for Pay Increase within first 5 Events
- Paid Training
- Morning shifts
- Night shifts
- Weekend shifts
- On a normal week there are Events AM & PM
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Please provide the zip code you reside in.
- Do you have reliable Transportation?
- Multiple locations in the Arlington/Fort Worth Area.
- Strong work ethic and ability to focus in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Counting is an active job. Scanning requires movement that can be repetitive. You must be able to, with/without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 6-8 hours.
- 2 shifts available: AM and PM
AM shift start between 4am-6am and can last until 12pm-3pm. PM shift start between 6pm-8pm and can last until 1am-4am
- Accuracy, speed, and efficiency are critical!
- Work locations vary from grocery stores to warehouses. You could be around the corner or a couple hours away; schedule and hours vary depending on demand.
- RGIS shirt provided; must follow guidelines for proper footwear and attire.
- At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
- At least 18 years of age
- Access to realiable transportation
- Ability to work varied, flexible schedules
- TX Drivers License (Perferred but not Mandatory)