compensation: $18+ for Installer $22+ for lead installer per hour + bonus program
employment type: full-time
Do you want to be part of redefining the garage renovation industry while building a great career for yourself? Are you looking for a role that allows you to work with a great team, proven processes, and a superior product? Look no further. We invite you to join us in our mission of transforming garages and creating remarkable customer experiences.
As a Team Lead for Hello Garage of Chicago West you will help redefine this unique industry by leading yourself and another team member in installing garage floor coatings, slatwall, and cabinets that customers want to brag about to their friends. But it doesn’t stop with the garage transformation. One garage at a time you’ll also be transforming the contractor-customer relationship. In fact, we aim to raise the bar so high that our customers will expect more from their electricians, plumbers, and landscape contractors, too.
So, close your eyes and join us in imagining the possibilities, not only for this industry and our customers, but most especially for your career. Did you close ‘em? Ok, now open them up and say it out loud: Hello Garage.
As a Lead Installer, you will spend your days:
• Managing, coaching, and leading your team.
• Working with the General Manager on scheduling projects.
• Determining what materials, tools, and equipment are needed for each job so you are always ready to deliver the installation you promised.
• Managing tools, equipment, and inventory to ensure your team’s success.
• Keeping the customer’s property clean and damage-free during the installation process.
• Creating a remarkable experience for each customer by maintaining a high standard of professionalism in how you present yourself.
• Transforming garages with correct, efficient, and safe installation.
The Education and Experience we require:
• High school diploma or GED preferred and
• 1+ years of experience in the construction trades and
• 1+ years of management experience or
• A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
• Plus, a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Hello Garage of Chicago West is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. We show commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.