Field Service Representative
Performs a variety of tasks relating to the operations and maintenance of the SimIS Autonomous systems, including but not limited to the Human Type Target, Riverscout and ADRT platforms. The person will be responsible for the operation and control of product demonstrations, training operations and product delivery. These tasks include maintenance, transport, technical reporting, as well as communicating system capabilities to clientele.
- Planning trainings with business development and sales representatives
- Moving systems to the training, demonstration, testing and other required locations.
- Execution on pre-operation checks and tests for appropriate systems.
- Basic onsite and preparatory maintenance of robotic systems for successful operation.
- Operating the systems and monitoring their state through appropriate control applications.
- Maintaining safety and situational awareness measures during operation.
- Supporting sales activities during tradeshows, and other product representation initiatives.
- Systems maintenance and charging.
- Reporting to research and development team to supply feedback and suggested improvements based on field operation.
- Educating clientele on the capabilities and limitations of each system.
- Assisting engineering team in daily activities to include but not limited to mechanical maintenance and equipment production.
- This position does not require any background in technical experience, however a technical mindset and the ability to troubleshoot is required.
- Experience with Military training, police training, or other tactical training is highly desired.
- Background knowledge in basic weaponry, and gun safety is required.
- Must have mechanical understanding and some basic experience with electrical wiring.
- Ability to work in the field and a willingness to work with their hands. Must be able to move around on large operational areas for long durations.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects above 45lbs.
- Ability to speak in front of groups.
- Ability to operate without supervision
- Must have valid drivers license
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Must pass background check
Travel is required – Up to 100%