Freedom Alliance is one of the nation’s leading military support organizations. By promoting America’s heritage of freedom and supporting those who defend it, Freedom Alliance leads the home front efforts to honor the fallen, support fighters in the field, help wounded troops rehabilitate, and assist families struggling with the wounds of war. Freedom Alliance does this by:
- Offering rehabilitation and recovery services to services members and military families to help them overcome the wounds of war; and,
- Hosting marriage and family retreats to repair and renew the bonds severed through dangerous deployments;
- Awarding college scholarships to the sons and daughters of America’s fallen or disabled heroes;
- Sending Gifts from Home care packages to our troops overseas to help them survive a harsh and hostile climate;
- Giving Christmas gifts to children of military families who are struggling with combat wounds and service related injuries.
For more information about Freedom Alliance, please visit https://www.freedomalliance.org/ or www.Facebook.com/FreedomAlliance.