Do you love helping people through a difficult situation? Then this is your chance to join an amazing team as a production technician. As a new product technician at Servpro of Northwest Albuquerque, you will be a part if a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of Servpro equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued Servpro franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping making fire and water damage "Like it never even happened!"
· Inventory and lead the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
· Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Setup staging area and equipment for each project.
· Perform production processes as directed.
· Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
· Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
· Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Effective oral communication
· Basic math skills
· Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
· High school diploma/GED
· IICRC certifications preferred
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
· Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g. crawl spaces, attics)
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
· Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
· Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
*Pay rate is determined based upon qualifications
Must be able to pass a background check
Must hold a valid drivers license.
Must be 18 or older.
Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.