We're looking for responsible Armed Messengers who enjoy moving throughout the day in a casual work environment within a fast-growing company. Our company is a field services supplier in the B2B sector of vending and coin-operated machines. You'll be tasked with regularly servicing machines at client locations all around Illinois. Security, Military, Armed Route Driver or Cash-Handling experience is preferred.
- Competitive base salary($45,000k - $50,000k annually)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Health benefits (HRA)
- Full travel expense reimbursement (gas, tolls, parking)
- Career advancement
- Casual environment focused on teamwork.
- Visiting assigned route of small business retail locations
- Collection activity of assigned accounts receivable
- Provision of status and issue reports
- Logging and flagging technical or location promotion and marketing issues
- Checking hardware and software configuration versions are up to date
- Logging software update and stock delivery requests if necessary
- Conducting basic repairs/resolving paper jams in the hardware
- Systematic documentation of all daily collection activities is required
- Using company’s mobile phone application-based system to check in/out at the start/end of the shift as well as at every location visited
- Filling in Location Collection and End of Day/Route reports in the mobile database app, collection and uploads of the applicable location receipts and other agreed documentation
- Endorsement/deposition all checks and cash as per agreed process rules daily.
- Counting and submitting the cash & supporting documentation to the Cash Collection Point Supervisor or Bank at the end of their shift
- Field/Route work - 100% travel for work on the route
- Prior Cash handling experience is a must
- Prior Armed Messenger experience preferred
- Military experience preferred
- Security experience preferred
- Your own car and a valid Driver’s License
- Conceal Carry Permit
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationship with business owners and managers at the locations
- Good numerical and mathematical skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
*In order to share details on the product line and commission structure during the interview process you might be asked to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.