We are a new start up Veteran owned Pack & Ship business. Here to serve the community.
We are looking to fill a position a few days before opening for training.
You will be using PostalMate software to ship USPS, UPS, FED EX, and DHL.
Need to be able to use computer software, scan, fax, email.
Hours: Mon-Friday 0900-1800. Saturdays 10-4. Some full days Fridays and random full days.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10-12 per hour
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
Duties include but not limited to
- Receiving and Processing Packages for Domestic and International Shipping
- Sorting and Processing Postal Mail for Mailbox Customers
- Printing and Copying for Quick Prints and large Print Jobs
- Managing a fast paced environment
- Working with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to critically think and problem solve on the job (especially during busy times/peak seasons)
- Exhibiting confidence by knowing best practices as related to the industry
- Continuously eager to grow, learn, and train - Learning to expertly pack and ship items, produce quality print products, education of our products through upsell and cross sell
- Willingness to learn or display knowledge of the Adobe CS suites, Microsoft Office products, Point of Sale, PostalMate software, other technology on site.
- Greeting customers in a timely manner (5 seconds)
- Creating an atmosphere that is fun and welcoming to customers and teammates