United Salad Company is a regional produce distributor and is one of the largest independently owned produce companies in the Pacific Northwest. We are on a mission to establish a reputation of honesty and loyalty, and a commitment for providing the customer with the best quality product. We pride ourselves in our prompt service, quality products, and customer satisfaction.
Starting January 1st, you can earn up to a $10,000 hiring bonus for new Class A drivers! Positions start at $21/hr and go to $24/hr after training period.
Our Class B positions start at $17/hr.
Our drivers are the face of our company so we care about you!
- Most of our drivers are home every night!
- Palletized product is delivered to a dock or with a lift gate
- Most of our routes are "no touch freight" for drivers
- Typical dispatch times are between 1 AM and 4 AM
- Stability- No layoffs in 75 years!
- Training program to teach you our process from product received to product delivered to our customer
- Benefits include paid time off, dental, and medical with prescription drug coverage
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately check invoices to product as you make deliveries
- Accurately operate an Automatic Driver Log Device
- Load and unload product from trailer w/electric pallet jack
- Attention to detail in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Perform superior customer service as you interact with customers at each delivery
- Assist in issuing credit memos and collecting payment for COD customers
- Promotes & maintains a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented & customer-focused attitude with co-workers & other departments
- All other duties as requested or assigned
- Two years' driving experience -OR- one year driving experience with at least 50,000 miles for Class A divers
- One year driving experience with at least 20,000 miles for Class B drivers
- Demonstrated ability to drive a manual stick shift
- Valid Class A CDL and medical
- Demonstrated ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs throughout your shift
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Per DOT rules applicant should have the ability to read and understand English
- Satisfactory driving record
- Be available for occasional layover routes
All job offers are contingent upon passing a criminal background check, drug screen, and company road test.
*United Salad Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*