Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlines in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection Laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA test. Works the GCCS accounts of the assigned collection files per work standards set forth in SOP C-2. Collects assigned budget on a monthly basis; collects delinquent accounts .
Makes arrangements with the defendant to pay case in full or to set up the best possible arrangements.
Documents all collection activity in STAR in a concise and accurate manner.
Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M, A/M, or manager during telephone monitor, file activity, or five (5) minute reviews.
Maintains good client relations.
Performs other duties/responsibilities, as required.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
Perform additional duties as required by management from time to time
Must be able to:
- Read, write and speak English fluently and have a good, clear speaking voice (some courts may require bilingual skills).
- Multitask, while being very attentive to detail.
- Be persuasive, as well as to be a good listener.
- Communicate effectively and project a positive, professional image.
- Establish/maintain effective working relationships with the court employees.
- Follow instructions, including both court and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a well-organized work area, using good time management skills.
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
GC Services is a EEOC/M/F/Disabled/Vet