Howard County Boarding, Daycare, and Training Facility seeks an energetic individual with attention to detail, solid work ethic, and a passion for dogs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and guide Campers (Dogs) while in they are in play
- Clean and Sanitize kennels and facility
- Dog Baths and Nail Trims
- Feeding, medicating, care and cleaning up after the Campers at our facility
- Perform check in/out duties for Campers
- Able to multi-task
- Be detail oriented
- Work Independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Punctual and have reliable transportation in all weather conditions
- Lift 50 pounds
- Comfortable around dogs of all sizes and temperaments
- Light computer experience
- Professional, courteous and have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and able to interact with owners and their pets
No experience is required, but previous experience in the pet industry a plus!
We are currently looking for team players able to work full-time or part-time positions.
Must have a valid drivers license and be available to work evenings, weekend and holidays