$28.00 per hour starting. A mix of in town, regional, and overnight work employees have scheduled weekends on and off. We will train experienced drivers for use of industry specific equipment and duties. Great opportunities for Overtime. Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation time, sick bank, retirement, life insurance, paid holidays, and long term disability.
We are an environmental company located directly in Fridley, MN, and are seeking Industrial HAZMAT Drivers to join our team. You will be responsible for safely operating equipment with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). This position is full time, has great opportunities for seasonal overtime earnings, and has a full benefit package which includes a vacation bank, sick pay, and 401K match.
- Serves our client and maintains a good working relationship to fulfill their needs.
- Inspects equipment and reports all deficiencies.
- Completes all necessary paperwork including; daily worksheets, profiles, manifest, health and safety, and D.O.T requirements
- Maintains the necessary tools that help keep equipment in good working order
- Operates necessary equipment to perform the job which includes; Vacuum truck, dump truck, Truck and trailer, lowboy, transporter, and rental tank trailer
- Will perform field technician tasks when required. Must be willing to perform some general labor duties.
- Follows the company’s environmental, health and safety policies reports any unsafe conditions.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- CDL A with Tanker and HAZMAT. We will help obtain these endorsements for qualified candidates.
- Ability to handle physical workload. Lift 50 lbs. regularly.
- Strong work ethic, timely, and willing
- Ability to travel regionally, some overnights, and scheduled weekends off and on.
- Ability to participate on the Emergency Response rotating schedule.
- Pass applicable background check.