*3-5 Years Experience in New Construction and Must Be Willing to Travel Out of State*
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Maintain quality control and a safe environment
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation
- Coordinate all construction services and activities
- Keep project on schedule and ensure all installation is correct per drawings and specifications
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
All applicants must complete an application, personality survey, problem solving test and pass a background check.
Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off; Competitive Salary
ADI Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.