Support the routine production process to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of current and new Product Launches.
Support a variety of tasks at various stages of production and pre-production to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with quality and reliability standards, goals and objectives of AGS.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support assigned production standards
- Perform assigned job to best of one's ability at the line rate
- Support quality organization by performing respectable work
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Reference applicable JES for job specific requirements
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Basic computer skills
- Dependability-requires being reliable, responsible and dependable
- Ability to follow safe work practices and promote safety within the facility
- Ability to follow instructions carefully, requiring basic reading skills
- Ability to respond to changes in demand by shifting labor from one product line to another
- Ability to use certain hand or power tools as required; Torque Gun, power screw drives, etc.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds