The Tradesmen Group, a well-established historic building restoration company, is seeking a highly experienced Stone/Brick Mason Superintendent to conduct and manage all on-site activities for large-scale masonry restoration projects throughout the United States (current project in Wisconsin). In addition, the Superintendent leads and develops others as a project evolves from inception to final closeout while ensuring client satisfaction and superior quality masonry work, exceptionally high safety standards, project profitability and on time delivery.
TTG is also seeking Master masons, Masons, and Mason Apprentice candidates.
Location: Columbus, OH, USA, Various locations
- Safety is absolute priority. The right candidates will be able to demonstrate a tangible commitment to safety on the job site as well as a general mindset of risk management. Superintendent will be commissioned with achieving company-established benchmarks and upholding the corporate culture and its values.
- Proficiency in understanding the drawings, specs, schedule, scope of work and budget provided by Project Manager. Must have minimum 10 years of Masonry experience with 5 years in historic masonry.
- Professionalism in daily communication with management, crew, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and community partners. Competency with computers including Office 365, Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Extensive knowledge of universal type and swing stage scaffold systems and experience working on projects in downtown settings.
- Applicants are required to pass a background check for Dept. of Homeland Security. Job requires OSHA 30-hour training. Majority of work is Prevailing Wage. Overtime will be offered.
*Mason and other laborer Requirements*
*Must have masonry and/or tuck-pointing experience
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be able to pass background check for Dept. of Homeland Security.
*Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
*10 hr OSHA Training required prior to start date
*Benefits for all positions*
*Mostly Prevailing Wage Work
*Health, Vision, Dental, and Disability insurance available.
The Tradesmen Group Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Check us out at www.tradesmengroup.com!