We are looking for passionate kitchen crew members to join one of the best teams in Ohio.
• Flexible Schedules.
• Weekly Paycheck!!!
• Swensons is closed on Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
• Career Advancement. We love to promote from within!!
• No restaurant experience necessary!
• Fun working environment.
• Must be at least 16 years old (under 18 requires a work permit).
• Able to work on your feet for the full duration of a shift, and lift 35 pounds to waist level.
• Able to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen.
• Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
• Being punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while cooking food.
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes.
• Maintaining restaurant cleanliness and ensure that items are well stocked.
• Taking accurate food orders and maintaining appropriate portion control.
• Always follow the direction of management, and maintain a safety conscious workplace.
• Learn and display a complete understanding of the menu.
When you work at Swensons, you're joining an 80+ year long tradition of great food, great service, great quality and great people that continue to make that all possible. Without the hard work and commitment to maintaining the Swensons tradition of ALL of our employees, we would not be here today. Our crew members are dedicated to the hands-on involvement of all food and service quality! Because of this, here at Swensons, we take pride in treating people like people. Together, we make Swensons a truly special and more satisfying place to work! No matter the industry or type of work history you may have if: hardworking, friendly and dedicated are three of your top qualities, we would like to have you as a part of our team. Applications for the preceding position are always welcomed. If you like a new challenge every day, enjoy working fast and to keep moving, don't worry, you'll fit right in