The Inventory Control Clerk monitors and maintains inventory records on a daily basis. Keeps accurate records of product movement and pallet locations for multiple warehouses. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Record and maintain accurate movement and location records for all inventory items purchased and produced.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining daily schedule of audits, and tracking of product movement within the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving raw materials.
- Track recyclable materials and administrative back up support.
- Help maintain inventory accuracy for the warehouse.
- Communicates inventory issues.
- Reviews work of others through standard reports, activity logs, and task requests, assesses quality and addresses any associated issues.
- Generate inventory related reports – both standard and by special request.
- Manage, monitor and direct inventory teams on a daily basis.
- Interact with Purchasing department in regards to purchase orders, quantities and dates received.
- Assist with production needs.
- High School Diploma and two (2) years warehouse related work experience