Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA (www.cruzinc.us) is looking for qualified candidates for a Mission Planning and Execution Capabilities Program Integrator Support position. The job location is Fort Bragg, NC in support of the Special Operations Mission Planning and Execution (SOMPE) Program Office. Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: Mission Planning and Execution Capabilities Program Integrator Support completing the online application and uploading their resumes.
Scope of Performance: Subject matter expertise is required for US Army Special Operations Command and US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command mission planning and execution software being developed and fielded by the Product Manager (PM) SOMPE in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF). The SME shall support PM SOMPE by providing technical support for the development of new and the modification of existing mission planning and execution software applications, ensuring software and hardware versions are compatible and suitable to meet a SOF user requirement.
- Provide technical, analytical, subject matter expertise and program management support for SOF mission planning and execution applications and systems.
- Interpret and refine user requirements.
- Conduct software production planning and execution.
- Develop concise, accurate performance specifications and solicitation documents.
- Evaluate schedule during the development process and monitor vendor compliance with stated requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the compliance of software products to performance specifications and requirements throughout the development process by conducting evaluations of pre-release engineering versions of software products.
- Recommend appropriate courses of action should technical problems arise or user requirements change.
- Provide reports, as required, to document results for tasks contained within this Performance Work Statement.
- Provide support for software test planning and execution.
- Provide logistics and resource management planning and support.
- Travel within the continental U.S. (CONUS) is required. Overseas travel (OCONUS) may also be required on occasion.
Education and Experience-Required:
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in a ground SOF military occupational specialty (i.e. CMF18 or 0372) is required; 5 years of which involved direct experience with mission planning and execution software and hardware (Windows and Android).
- Requires a Top Secret security clearance.
Education and Experience-Desired:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a program management office, in a relevant commodity in a Combat Developments Division (CDD), or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.