Are you looking for new career? Do you have a passion for helping and teaching others? Do you want to control your paycheck? Have you always had an interest in the Automotive Industry, but not sure you have the right experience? If you have worked with people in roles such as serving or bartending, mobile sales, customer service, first responder, you have the experience we are looking for!
Hendrick Toyota North Charleston is currently looking for Sales Associates to join their Team. Hendrick Automotive Group, it is the largest, privately owned Automotive Group in the Country. We provide free health insurance, dental and vision coverage for a small fee, 401K matching, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability for all full time employees. At Hendrick Toyota North Charleston a new Sales Consultant is provided with 90 day, $1500 per month guarantee to accommodate for training period.
See why Hendrick employees love being part of the team: https://youtu.be/u3HO8cvj9g4
What are we looking for?
- Rock star personality that sets itself apart in a crowded room
- Humble and kind characteristics that allow you to do right by all people
- Motivation to be performance driven in a race-car fast environment
- Will to have fun at work, and be excited to face the day with your team
- Need to work with all walks of life, and find enjoyment in helping find answers
- What would you do?
- Go above and beyond to help our valued, outstanding customers
- Determine, with Jedi like moves, what the customer needs are
- Show passion and excitement for the brand and product
- Drive sales performance and exceed goals like a boss
- Desire to continue specialized and specific brand and product training
- What you do you get in return?
- Paid Medical Coverage
- 401(k) with Company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service and more
- Paid Time Off
- Continued training and comprehensive recognition programs
- Now what?
- Visit and apply to be considered for an interview: www.hendrickcareers.com
- Get excited about this outstanding career opportunity!Job Type: Full-time
- Hendrick Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training, and performance excellence as a team member of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. We not only offer a career, but a lifetime of opportunity and the chance to be a part of a winning team!