American Driving School and El Cajon Driving School are well-established and highly-respected Driving Schools in San Diego County with TWO immediate openings for an experienced and OL Licensed Driver Training Instructor and/or Instructor Trainee through our Training Program offered for qualified candidates. We are high volume with plenty of lessons available for the RIGHT Instructor.
Please view our websites at:
***ONLY a resume will be accepted, NO PHONE CALLS TO THE OFFICE please!***
- Position is 30-40 hours/week. You choose your days off.
- Your daily schedule is easily viewed by smartphone or computer.
- We offer a late-model Driver Training company car with all maintenance and insurance paid, and a company fuel card.
- Applicants for Licensed Instructor MUST have a CURRENT DMV OL License and at least 2 years of experience as a Driving Instructor.
- Orientation training in our terminology and methods is included for Licensed candidate.
- Trainee applicants must be approved through interview process to qualify for Training Program and a 2 year contract is required.
- Pay varies depending on OL Licensed or Trainee status.
- Must be available 5-6 days per week, including at least one weekend day.
- References necessary and must pass background check.
All inquiries will be kept absolutely confidential. Please reply with your resume and OL license number.