• Polish metal pieces to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing using hand or power tools.
• Inspects pieces for defects or damage and to ensure polishing standards are met.
• Operates machine using standard safety procedures.
• Must be able to sit for entire shift
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity