The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for the daily execution of all medical cannabis quality processes for both the Cultivation and Manufacturing Seed to Sale Operations at the Pharmacann manufacturing facilities. The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all quality processes meet standards of both Pharmacann and the state’s Cannabis Control Commission. In addition, the QA Analyst is responsible for floor inspections of all processing operations, as well as, the continual training of staff to maintain quality standards. They will perform the review of documents, batch records and inspection of goods to release finished product from manufacturing and maintain an uninterrupted supply of medical marijuana to the customers. They will work closely with our cultivators and manufacturing staff to execute high quality standards at every phase of production. The QA Analyst will be responsible for safely and effectively supervising, auditing and training staff to ensure products are high quality, food safe medical cannabis dosage forms for ingestion and/or inhalation by registered patients.
● Monitoring processes for pre-formulation and finished product manufacturing operations to ensure adherence to company and state regulations.
● Ensures compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
● Writing, implementing, and training on SOPs for new procedures, critical equipment and processes and/or controls.
● Manages and helps to develop the site’s Quality Management System (QMS) for SOPs, Change Controls, Complaints, and CAPA’s (not inclusive).
● Coordinating release testing with manufacturing and third-party testing laboratories for finished products to ensure dispensaries and patients maintain an uninterrupted supply of medical cannabis.
● Assists in development and management of an equipment preventive maintenance and calibration system.
● Assessing complaints for manufacturing remediation.
● Assists in development and management activities for a vendor certification program. Works with procurement to source and test new components for finished product packaging.
● Helps to monitor data for both approved product stability in support of shelf life expiry and extensions, as well as, products in research and development.
● Represents Quality for all audits by any regulating body; summarizes audit findings and works with teams to remediate issues.
● Assists in the development and continuous improvement of quality systems to ensure adherence to company and state regulations.
● Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old to work for a cultivation center.
● Certifications: None
● Attention to detail
● Effective communication skills
● Strong work ethic / Team player
● Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable
● Creative thinking to solve problems
● Work in a manufacturing environment.
● This job may be required to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.