The Manager, Sales and Customer Experience is responsible for managing a team that develops, implements and continuously improves all quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate the achievement of all hospitality goals at PharmaCann. The Manager, Sales and Customer Experience is an expert in their field for specific divisions of responsibilities of the business. This role was designed to develop people into the company’s future General Managers. The ideal candidate is a business process oriented professional with demonstrated success in implementing continuous improvements that enhance efficiency and/or customer experience. They will have the ability to build and maintain effective teams, be committed to collaboration with a variety of stakeholders, and have a reputation of superior leadership and interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities
● Development of high customer experience standards, to include a customer oriented culture and industry leading
customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
● Implement a world class customer service program to drive repeat business through strong local networking, and
customer data capture.
● Work closely with GM and other Managers to exceed sales volume and KPI goals.
● Partner with the PharmaCann Human Resources team in the following HR functions:
○ Interview, recruit and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a timely manner based on store performance
○ Train managers and employees in expected customer experience and hospitality standards using
appropriate tools such as customer loyalty, customer satisfaction surveys and key KPI’s.
○ Set up training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training is complete.
○ Ensure continuous training and development with team members through training curriculums that
results in consistency across all stores.
○ Write and deliver on team members’ performance in partnership with GM to determine succession plans
build on members strengths and develop on weaknesses.
○ Performance manage and coach team members on poor performance and violation of company and
compliance policies in partnership with GM and HR.
○ Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the stores.
● Associate’s Degree as a minimum, Bachelors in business or operations management or a related field preferred.
● Store management experience preferred.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising training, quality and customer service in retail.
● 2+ year PharmaCann experience will be considered
● Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
● Business Acumen
● Communication Proficiency
● Ethical Conduct
● Relationship Management
● Performance Management
● Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
● Consulting Skills
● Global & Cultural Awareness
● Minimum 21 years of age
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires long hours and weekends,
nights and holiday work availability. May require some travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
This person is directly responsible for managing the Dispensary Cannabis Sales Consultant team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.