We are seeking Processing Technicians/Couriers to perform cannabis harvesting, drying, trimming, and packaging operations at our cultivation and processing center. Each technician will be responsible for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, packaging the cannabis materials. Additional responsibilities will include the transportation of bulk flower and finished products to and from the cultivation center.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Learns and performs proper techniques for harvesting, trimming, drying and curing Cannabis
- Cross-trains on and working alongside with the Processing team with the harvest, drying, trimming, weighing, and packaging of PharmaCann’s broad medical cannabis product line when required.
- Cleans any/all production areas to ensure no cross contamination occurs.
- Follows the SOP’s in regards to documenting your daily work on daily recap sheet.
- Follows appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of batches and/or weights of batches.
- Performs in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure the product meets or exceeds PharmaCann quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performing his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
- Carrying out all harvesting, drying, trimming, weighing and packaging operations in an efficient manner that also complies with PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Following appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of cannabis strains and batches.
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking throughout PharmaCann’s process.
- Able to pass background check for CCC agent ID
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record.
- State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, weighing product, and regular inventory).
Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays and drive in various weather conditions.
Standing, walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.