Processing Technician II will be responsible for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, converting the cannabis materials into high quality products.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Competent in harvesting, drying and curing.
- Double checks the weights and counts of newer team mates, as directed.
- Understands and completes the sanitation after each harvest.
- Assisting in the Formulation area with the filling and capping of vapes and tinctures
- Ensures all weights and counts are recorded correctly in our Seed to Sale software
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed PharmaCann’s specifications; proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking throughout Seed to Sale process; continually strive to improve PharmaCann’s processes for improved product safety and quality
- High school diploma or GED and no recommendation for any experience.
- Must possess high degree of attention to detail.
- Effective communications skills; strong work ethic; willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Must be competent with understanding and recording product weight in Seed to Sale software systems (Leaf Logic); competent with performing product testing with 3rd party vendor; full understanding of harvesting procedures; and high proficiency with MS Office products and Seed to Sale software system.
- Knows and understands fundamental principles of the field and applies them in a practical manner
- Available for occasional weekends and holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.