Your title would be Clinical Case Manager providing administration, scoring and reporting for standardized behavioral health assessment tests to senior-aged patients in a medical office setting. Most of these patients have other chronic illnesses such as pain, diabetes and cardiovascular challenges and require a sympathetic but professional person to assist them with this brain health assessment task.
Candidates should have an educational or experience background in behavioral/mental health. Experience in a medical office or similar setting is highly preferred.
You should be a multi-tasker, organized, on-time person that is reliable and can get along with others.
PART TIME position, generally 15-20 hours per week in the clinic offices.
Very attractive bonus program. This is NOT a remote position.
- Matriculation, certification, experience or degree in behavioral/mental health
- Understand the rules of healthcare especially as required by patient confidentiality is an Absolute
- Experience working in a physician’s office or similar setting is highly preferred
- Quick learner, self-starter, confident, not afraid to communicate with people persuasively
- Must have a team player attitude, take directions, be responsible and show up on time without excuses
- Well-organized, caring and compliant with required tasks to be documented according to governmental rules
- Must have own reliable car for transportation to work 15-20 hours per week. You will be working with another team member that picks up the balance of time
- Administration of assessments to patients primarily onsite
- Assistance with documenting chart notes and using office Electronic Medical Health Records (EMR or EHR) System
- Maintaining open lines of communication with this program as well as other medical in-office staff: including front desk, mid-levels & providers
- Interaction with patients including education about the service(s) mostly in person, and some work via phone (must be comfortable speaking on the phone)
$18/hour with a bonus plan based on productivity, efficiency and thoroughness
When applying please send us the following:
-References: Full Name & Email