Sabre is seeking candidates for our SFLP with three to five years of progressive leadership experience. The SFLP is a 30-month leadership development program that allows exposure to key operation disciplines within our company to Infuse talent into the organization that can adapt to our culture and drive meaningful projects that add value in strategic areas and prepare them for key roles. The 30-month program is designed with a 6-month orientation and two 12-month rotations.
- Aggressive professional development
- Rotational program with increasing responsibilities with each rotation
- High visibility to senior management, coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Career management
- Extremely supportive, diverse and close-knit community of professionals
- Opportunities for community involvement, and other social activities
- Rotations will provide in-depth orientation and broad knowledge of the various aspects of Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement in our Company. We will work with employee to choose their rotation based on preference and business need.
- Rotations may include experience in the following areas throughout all of Sabre’s lines of business: Operational Planning, Strategy, Project Management, Performance Management, Scheduling, KPI Reporting, Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA), Goal Setting, Managing Conflict, Skill Assessment, Leadership Development and Continuous Improvement.
- Specific responsibilities vary by rotation.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Housing allowance program
- Flexible life, health and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Savings/investment plans
Minimum Qualifications for Operations Program
- Three to five years of progressive leadership experience
- Strong cultural fit – demonstrated commitment to team results
- Commitment to personal professional growth within growth-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivational and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation and influence skills
- Demonstrated initiative and perseverance
- Willingness and ability to travel and relocate throughout the duration of the SFLP
Preferred Qualifications for Operations Program
- Military leadership experience
- College Degree
- 3.2 GPA or Above