- Observes and listens to operating machines including presses to diagnose machine malfunctions and determine need for adjustment or repair.
- Prove tooling for successful operation of machines at standard production rate.
- Replaces defective part with new part or repairs or reproduces part from various kinds of metal stock.
- Assembles and operates machine to verify correction of malfunction.
- Understand and use statistical process control and capability studies.
- Studies specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and setup requirements.
- Select, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and material on presses.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Confers with production personnel, or others to resolve machining assembly or production problems.
- Ability to run all toolroom equipment.
- Must have the skills to troubleshoot problems relating to machines.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 3 Years of experience required.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity