We take pride in recruiting, training and retaining hardworking, dependable team members. Our movers and drivers are the face of our company, and because of this, we take great pride in cultivating a work culture where they are valued. We do so by aiming to provide best-in-class pay and benefits, incentivizing employee growth, and cultivating a family like work environment.
- Load and unload items in an efficient and careful manner
- Follow proper loading/lifting techniques
- Lift heavy packages and other equipment
- Interact courteously with customers to communicate ETAs, obtain payments, signatures and issue receipts
- Responsible for all equipment signed out. If equipment goes missing and worker is responsible, then the entire cost of replacement will be deducted from pay
- Complete New Latitude's basic training and maintain knowledge of company standards
- Pack and unpack customer items
- Basic property maintenance
- Flexibility to travel short term within the U.S. at the expense of New Latitude
- Maintain and report accurate customer and personal records including, but not limited to inventory and expense reports
- Must read and speak English well enough to communicate with the general public, understand and follow all roads signs, maintain reports and records.
- Should be of driving age and hold a valid driver's license.
- At least 21 years of age if you plan to become a driver.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Identify and utilize basic tools and ability for basic furniture assembly.
- Must be dependable and on time to jobs.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to and from the office.
- PTO (After you accrue a certain amount of hours)
- 401K contribution and matching
- Quarter per quarter raises
- Health/dental insurance available
- Pay is dependent on work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance