FULL TIME - OTR DRIVER - $2,500 transition incentive paid in first 45 days!
Red Classic is seeking safe, prompt, dependable CDL Class A licensed drivers!
At Red Classic Transit, our mission is to be the safest provider of transportation, logistics and maintenance solutions to enable our customers and communities to thrive.
As our OTR Driver, you will be responsible for transporting freight within the southeastern footprint servicing internal and external customers, ensuring safe and timely delivery. We'll reward your hard work and dedication with Competitive Pay, Sign-on Bonus, Safety Component Pay, and an outstanding benefits package, including Paid Holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and 401K.
Along with our Outstanding Benefits Package, we offer:
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Electronic Logs
- Deliver freight for Coca-ColaConsolidated, Inc.& external customers using a combination Tractor Trailer (Class 8 Tractor, 53ft Van).
- Transport freight from internal and external customer locations and deliver throughout the RCT Network.
- To comply with all local, state, county and federal laws set by the Department of Transportation.
- Adhere to all RCT policies and procedures.
- Participate in sponsored activities and programs designed to improve driver safety awareness.
Job RequirementsJob Requirements
- Class A, Commercial Driver's License.
- Minimum 18 mos. in last 24 mos.years verifiable Tractor Trailer combination experience.
- Must be able to work evening shift.
- Must have an excellent driving record. A 7 year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements and be 23 years of age or older.
- Must have an excellent safety record.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, high degree of integrity, dependable, able to perform job with minimal supervision, within given time standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have good written communication skills.Employment with Red Classic Transit is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which includes drug screening, driving records, including minor moving violations and will be evaluated according to Red Classic's guidelines to determine eligibility for the Transport Driver role.
Red Classic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, is a safety focused provider of transportation, logistics and fleet maintenance solutions through a group of five divisions headquartered in Charlotte, NC. Red Classic provides asset-based solutions on over 600 trucks throughout its regional, dedicated and over the road networks and leverages its logistics division to provide nationwide coverage for truckload, less than truckload and intermodal shipments.
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.