$7.25/hr - $10/hr + CASH TIPS + COMMISSION!!!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE - NO NIGHTS - FUN OUTDOOR WORK
JOB DESCRIPTION: Car Wash Attendant and Detailer
Position Purpose: The Carwash detailer position is a non-exempt hourly rate position. The detailer performs the duties of their position based on the Mr. Clean Carwash training. They consistently deliver fantastic quality with attention to detail with a focus on high levels of customer service while assuring guest satisfaction. Tips and/or bonus are included in some of the different carwash services.
Reports To: Location Operator/General Manager, Manager on Duty
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
Carwash duties include but are not limited to:
• Follow all MCCW/CMC training for your position
• Provide excellent quality and customer service at all times
• Ensure high quality results on every guest vehicle
• Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
• Uphold Brand Standards of the company
• Help maintain overall site appearance (clean lot, windows, bathrooms, lobby)
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions and seasons (heat of the summer, cold of the winter)
• Be on your feet for extended periods of time/the entire work shift
• Physically able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach, step to perform job duties
• Any other job task or duties assigned by Management
What you will learn:
Most attendants and detailers average between $10 and $20 per hour in Commissions and Tips in addition to their hourly rate of pay.