A Delivery Merchandiser is part of CCCI's Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system. This role may be assigned one of the following route types: Tel-Sell, or Sideload/Coolest/OFS. The Delivery Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently and effectively delivering, unloading, and merchandising our products in customer accounts according to CCCI standards. The Delivery Merchandiser will be responsible for delivering, merchandising, maintaining company standards at customer locations. This is a physical and fast-paced position that stocks and faces products on shelves, displays, and in coolers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
High school diploma or GED
• Exercise safe practices and work environment
• Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
• Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
• Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
• Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.