Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your opportunity to join SERVPRO as a Production Crew Chief. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We are driven toward the goal of supporting our customers in times of crisis by making fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”
We are seeking a leader who is comfortable working in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Leading a team of Production Technicians.
- Developing talent and training new hire Production Technicians
- Explain processes and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in confined spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally
- Ability to successfully undergo a background check subject to applicable law
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical Insurance offered
- PTO day
- Great opportunity for overtime