Evansville, IN, US, 47711
Requisition ID: 21600
Posting Locations: Evansville
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
- We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
- Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Delivery Installer is responsible for professionally delivering, installing, moving, and, or removing vendor and cooler equipment to the customers’ satisfaction, safely and efficiently per Company standards. This position is also responsible for providing great customer service and communication to Coca-Cola Consolidated (CCC), Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), and Equipment Reutilization Solutions (ERS) internal and external customers with the ability to sell revenue-generating service through the Coca-Cola Consolidated Equipment Reutilization Solutions (CCC ERS) proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles the replacement, installation, and removal of vending and cooler equipment at customer locations safely and efficiently while meeting the customers’ satisfaction and adhering to Company standards
- Administers the assembly of vending and cooler equipment on customer locations by loading and unloading vendor and cooler equipment using a forklift, pallet jack, and vendor dollies. Removing packaging materials and equipment pods using cordless impact driver, sockets, and wrenches; and verifying that the asset numbers being loaded are those assigned for the day
- Drives safely following all motor vehicle laws without distraction and maintain a safe working environment by completing all assigned safety training activities and adhering to all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to conducting Department of Transportation (DOT) daily pre-trip and daily post-trip inspections of vehicle, if required
- Maintains responsibility for key inventory, money and product accountability by ensuring accuracy while signing out keys and monies for full-service vending; maintaining the proper possession of both for the duration of their shift; and signing in keys and returned unused monies at the end of their shift
- Troubleshoots and resolves minor technical issues for equipment that is not functioning properly at time of delivery and when,if unresolved, a service call is placed
- Operates handheld devices to maintain accurate delivery, removal, and movement records
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100 pounds
- Moves large pieces of equipment in uncontrolled temperatures
- Drives or rides for long periods
- Operates vehicle, hand trucks, stair climbers, product carts, vendor dollies, forklifts, pallet jacks, cordless impact driver, sockets, wrenches, and electronic devices
- Must be organized and have the ability to work on a team
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- Valid driver’s license. Ability to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), if applicable
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical
- Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now »