Create AlertShare this JobApply now »
Customer Ambassador Sales and Support
Charlotte, NC, US, 28216
Requisition ID: 23504
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates. Everything goes better with a Coke! You will too! Grow your career with us!
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Bonus potential of up to $1,000 quarterly
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off plus Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) with Company matching on dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Language Differential is Available
The primary focus of The Center of Support (TCOS) Customer Ambassador – Sales and Support is to maximize profitability of our customers by building relationships and leveraging those relationships to sell the best brand in the world! A successful Customer Ambassador – Sales and Support develops a partnership with our internal teammates and external customers to help nurture and grow market share, as well as our competitive advantage. This is accomplished through key activities like: Sales and Marketing Campaigns (Calls, Emails and Chats) Customer Engagement Initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies and finds resolutions for customer issues; finds diplomatic ways to de-escalate those issues and resolve situations effectively for both internal and external customers.
- Provides general sales support including trouble shooting, answering questions, resolving issues, technical support, etc.
- Develops relationships with local field teams (sales and operations), delivery and equipment services support team members in order to effectively serve customers and meet business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others required
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate business etiquette and emotional intelligence
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Has advanced computer literacy with demonstrated experience keyboarding (speed and accuracy), as well as MS Office Suite
- Preferred sales experience and/or high business acumen support B2B
- This position interacts with customers, internal teammates, business partners and various members of CCCI leadership
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now »