Ira Green, Inc. is seeking an energetic and talented Office Assistant. Responsibilities will include but not limited to data entry, item research, compiling data, and working on various special projects. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two or more years of office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels. Must be able to effectively work as a team with entry-level hourly employees, as well as the senior management team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferable
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity