Shifts are 7p-3p and 3p-11p
Part time and Full Time
Now Hiring for Energetic, Professional, Hospitable people to join our Guest Services Team.
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Job Summary: Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care.
Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout.
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
- Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division.
- Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Assist with event setups(If needed)
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
- Maintains customers' privacy.
- Preform Laundry Duty while on shift.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.