Who WE Are:
Our company, Adopt Technologies, is a Phoenix-based information technology company, but it is about more than technology. It’s about people. We all feel so grateful to be here because we fit in, we are heard, and the company plays to our strengths. We seek to find where each team member's skills and interests lie so we can support them in their professional development to help them fulfill their professional goals and enjoy coming to work every day where, collectively, we are accomplishing great things together!
Much of our success can be attributed to a philosophy of honest and transparent business practices in an industry known for complicated tech speak and IT executives heavy on industry knowledge but light on business strategy. Transparency as a business philosophy is a priority, and Adopt practices it everywhere, whether onboarding new clients or how we treat one another. Joining our team means you will have a unique opportunity of putting your fingerprint on a rapidly growing company and play a key role in the continued growth and future success of Adopt Technologies.
Who YOU Are:
You will help continue to build and expand our track record of excellent technical support and customer service. You will be a critical player in the continued enhancement of customer support systems, processes and efficiencies.
Qualities we are looking for in a great Client Support Specialist:
- Analytical - You use your analytical skills to troubleshoot various systems and provide technical support as it relates to hosted and local computer systems.
- Technical Skills- You have experience with IT troubleshooting: Windows 7, Windows 8, Active Directory, VMWare, Outlook & Hosted Exchange, Microsoft Office and other standard applications, ticketing systems, Windows Server Systems, Routers, Switches and printers and User Profile issues. You are comfortable with being THE point person for all things IT.
- Organization & Time Management Skills - You can support and track multiple client requests through our ticketing system. You can juggle competing priorities, while prioritizing client experience.
- Team Player – You work effectively with leaders and team members throughout all departments of the Company. You work as a team player that assists in all aspects of the company.
- Service Orientation - You foster customer relationships and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. You can assist customers with software, hardware and network related challenges; performed remotely, by email, phone or in person.
- Communication Skills - You have excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with customers, technical team members and Company leadership.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to be part of an exceptional and cohesive team with mission-driven practice
- You desire a family-oriented environment with a team that cares about you personally and professionally, from the top down
- You will make your mark – nothing is off limits, we want to improve our team efficiency, client experience, support, systems and processes every day. We want to leverage your ideas and experience to become a better, stronger company.
- You want to be a part of a company you are proud of that is consistently recognized with multiple awards every year.