Capitol Heights, MD, US, 20743
Requisition ID: 46066
Posting Locations: Capitol Heights
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Merchandising Supervisor leads a team that is responsible for the efficient merchandising of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. The Merchandising Supervisor is accountable for onboarding new teammates, responding to customer issues, optimizing bulk merchandising efficiencies, adhering to safety and compliance policies, and fostering a positive working environment. This position is also responsible for the skill development of assigned bulk merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting three or more Right Execution Daily (R.E.D.) rides per week with the assigned bulk merchandisers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on the hiring process (interviewing and on-boarding) to ensure the right fit for the role, an excellent onboarding experience, and to achieve budgeted staffing needs.
- Manages, leads, and motivates a team of Bulk Merchandisers to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines
- Engage and develop teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training; implementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus
- Embody company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
- Teaches, coaches, and trains Delivery Merchandisers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity, while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistently planned and documented R.E.D. rides (a minimum of 3 per week).
- Ensures core internal audit guidelines and procedures are followed and met including Kronos timekeeping management.
- Manages the merchandising of all presold orders in the assigned territory, to ensure that customer service and company standards are maintained at satisfactory levels while looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Monitors key business indicators, cases per hour, unproductive pulls, overall payroll management, completion of computer-based training, R.E.D, and develops action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains.
- Establishes behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensures that teammates are trained on safe working techniques in the trade; including but not limited to safety blitzes, evaluations, annual testing, etc.
- Partners cross functionally to manage and lead effective communication with sales and delivery teams.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of CCCI Sales and Delivery operations.
- Prior leadership and management experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly and perform the duties of a Bulk Merchandiser.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- Preferred 2 years of education beyond school in college or technical school
- Valid Driver's License.
- Valid in-state driver's license required.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now »