We are looking for an individual to work in our plating department as an assistant. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Soap and water cleaning of product.
- Make appropriate chemical additions to tanks.
- Daily inspection and maintenance of plating lines.
- Weekly clean-up of the plating lines.
- Repair-Make racks
- Support the department with multiple plating related tasks during downtime.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in plating is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate and read in English effectively.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity