Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Quality Assurance Manager upholds company quality standards and policies and provides plant leadership and departmental development to ensure that products are manufactured per company quality assurance standards and federal requirements. The Quality Assurance Manager also serves as the Preventative Control Practitioner, monitors and optimizes manufacturing processes, and implements and supports continuous improvement projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the processing of laboratory data, monitors the data for accuracy through exception reporting, analyzes the data and recognizes unfavorable trends, and ensures smooth and consistent processes through performance improvement opportunities to increase productivity and operating efficiencies
- Manages and supports the Consolidated Management System (CMS) program that ensures company quality assurance specifications and regulatory requirements are met
- Understands and supports the documentation, training, and organizational requirements for maintaining a globally recognized quality and food safety certification
- Serves as the program owner and performs internal audits of the program elements
- Supervises, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals (including quality and customer satisfaction), safety practices, and deadlines
- Engages and develops teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training; implementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus; and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership
- Manages raw material and syrup yield performance and operational and payroll expenses per company budget and goals
- Supports and assists in audits from internal and external regulatory, certification, customer, and or brand owner sources
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Manufacturing experience and Food Industry knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with lab equipment and testing within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of sanitation and beverage processes
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls (HARPC) food safety systems, and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) knowledge preferred
- Familiar with High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC) Technology Microbial knowledge and aseptic techniques
- Problem-solving and strong analytical ability
- Computer skills including MS Office, statistical software, SAP, Kronos preferred
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team
- Ability to multitask, strong time management, and effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Food Manufacturing environment with seasonal temperatures, flexible shifts, and weekend and holiday work based on business needs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking manufacturing floor, climbing stairs, and lift up to 25lbs
- Associate’s degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school (preferred area of study: Food Science, Biology, Chemistry)
- Knowledge acquired through 3 to up to 5 years of work experience
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now »