Do you have a solid understanding of building quality masonry structures and experience as a bricklayer? If so, we'd like to talk to you!
We are hiring immediately for an experienced Brick Masonry Professional to join our team. Starting out this is a repair crew position which compliments our chimney and fireplace restoration division. All tools, gear, and work truck provided. This Mason job has great future growth potential for someone looking for advancement opportunities.
~ Extremely competitive compensation package. ~ Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. ~
(Starting pay is based on relevant trade education, certification, and bricklaying experience with the potential to make between $75,000-$128,000 per year).
- Able to use standard masonry tools, levels, trowels, and saws.
- Familiar with laying courses of brick and block, mixing mortar and cement.
- Mechanically inclined in other highly appreciated trades (carpentry, sheet metal, etc).
- Knowledgable of safety practices for both masonry equipment and scaffolding.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, scaffolding, and working on roofs for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 60-80lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driven to succeed by offering outstanding customer service.
- General sales experience or residential construction-business related experience a plus, not required.
- Professional bricklayer training; Journeyworker Masons who have successfully completed an apprenticeship program (preferred, but will consider experienced candidates without formal training).
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent; (Bonus for Vocational training or Certification).
- Proven masonry construction expertise is required, (2-years minimum experience).
- Medical Insurance (Health/Dental/Vision)
- 401K Retirement plan (3% Matching)
- 9-Paid Holidays
- 2-Weeks PTO in the first year
- Reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage (if used for business purposes)
- Relocation Assistance (*for qualified applicants)
- Tuition Assistance (*for qualified applicants)
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Free Snacks and Beverages (all day-everyday)
- Daily Hot-Lunch options
- On-Site Gym
- $1200 Sign-On Bonus (*$200 on your first paycheck; the remainder paid after your first completed 90 days! Conditions apply; must request details during interview or in writing before hire.)
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4-day vacation for Thanksgiving
- 5-day vacation for Christmas
Upon hire our repair techs are provided:
- Company work truck (for use during business hours)
- Tools and Work Clothing
- 100% Paid Training starts on your first day
- Full-benefits start after completion of 90-days