Requisition ID: 74037
Posting Locations: Marion
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Facility Location: 522 Old Conway Rd, Marion SC 29571
The Delivery Supervisor will lead a team responsible for the efficient delivery and merchandising of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. The role will onboard new teammates; respond to customer issues; optimize route efficiency; adhere to safety and compliance policies; and foster a positive working environment. The Supervisor will lead and train an assigned team of merchandisers using proper techniques to develop skills, conducting up to three Right Execution Daily (RED) rides per week with the assigned delivery merchandisers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on the hiring process, including interviews and onboarding, to ensure the right fit for the role, an excellent onboarding experience, and to achieve budgeted staffing needs
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of Full-Service Delivery Merchandisers and Cashiers to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines
- Engage and develop teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training
- Implement continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus, and embody company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership
- Teach, coach, and train Delivery Merchandisers on processes, and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity, while maintaining satisfactory customer service, through a minimum of 3 per week consistently planned and documented R.E.D. rides
- Ensure core internal audit guidelines and procedures are followed and met, including cash handling, Kronos time-card management, fuel card management, etc.
- Manage delivery and merchandising of all pre-sold orders in the assigned territory, ensure that satisfactory customer service levels and company standards are maintained while looking for continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor key business indicators including the number of cases delivered, shrink result, percentage of orders served and delivered, RED, etc., and develop action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains
- Establish a safe working environment to ensure teammates are properly trained in safe working techniques in the trade, including safety blitzes, evaluations, annual testing, etc
- Partner cross-functionally to manage and lead effective communication with sales, warehouse, and route planning teams
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of CCCI Sales and Delivery operations preferred
- Prior leadership and management experience a plus
- Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a team
- Ability to manage constant change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills – SAP, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, laptop, iPad, Smart Phone
- Must be able to lift and merchandise products up to 75 pounds, use of material handling units (hand cart, CooLift, Pallet Jacks)
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL
- Preferred 2 years of education beyond school in college or technical school
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be nontemperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.