Requisition ID: 77867
Posting Locations: Baltimore
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Operator Manufacturing I is responsible for performing various tasks to operate and monitor assigned production equipment following established procedures and guidelines, while adjusting machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on assigned equipment
- Operates assigned equipment and monitors equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicates with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Performs housekeeping and sanitations
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs., stand on feet for prolonged periods of time and climb stairs as needed
- Weekend work will be required, including some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand
- Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection
- Seasonal temperatures can be expected
- High school diploma or GED
Noisy, wet, and extreme temperature environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.