The Toyal Group is a global manufacturer of specialty aluminum powders, aluminum pigments, and special effect pigments with end uses across a broad spectrum of niche businesses from automotive and industrial coatings to aerospace, electronics, and thermal management.
This position is responsible for operating process equipment, per established procedures, which will insure a safe operation while producing the highest quality product.
Some additional duties, (but not limited to), are to insure the flow of materials are accurately monitored and rep01ted throughout the process, both physically and within the companies designated computerized inventory system.
This position reports to the Production Supervisors. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Observe all safety rules and perform all job tasks in a safe manner.
· Perform all ISO requirements as they pertain to job tasks.
· Follow all Standard Operation Procedures and Work Instructions related to job tasks.
· Record operational data; temperatures, processing times etc. as required.
· Draw samples of product at specified states so that analyses can be performed
· Inspect equipment or units to detect leaks and malfunctions, monitoring operating conditions – shutting equipment down if necessary.
· Measure, weigh, and mix ingredients according to specific orders
· Adjust controls to regulate temperature, feed and flow, times of prescribed reactions, according to knowledge of processes and equipment.
· Operate equipment.
· Monitor gauges, recording instruments, or product to ensure that work order is followed.
· Notify management of any work concerns
· Once trained, identify & trouble shoot problems.
· Maintain the highest level of housekeeping.
· Work well with others including working with a team concept.
· Perform all job tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent;
Must pass math test with minimum score of 80%
Ability to work rotating 12-hour shift schedule & weekends
Ability to lift 55 lbs
Ability to stand 80% of 12-hours shift
Ability to operate a forklift
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran